CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Trade Fair

At the end of September, my class had a trade fair. For this project, everyone had to try and make something or bring in something to trade with. I decided to make a pair of earrings and a "Teacher Survival Kit." I traded with Erica M. my "Teacher Survival Kit," which included lotion, paper clips, thump tacks, post its, candy and so much more, for the lanyard that she had traded her Pinterst inspired clipboard for. The lanyard was very pretty and Emily must have spent a lot of time on it. I traded my earrings for a scarf and a book from my professor.



Here is a link to were I learned to make my earrings from.

Here is where I was inspired to do the "Teacher Survival Kit."

0 comments:

Post a Comment