CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

What would you take?

Back in September, we were asked to bring in 5 artifacts that describe you or are important to you. Were were also asked to bring a shoebox filled with things that you would grab if you had a fire in your house. For most people the objects that were brought in for the first objective, were also included in their shoebox. It was interesting to see what everyone felt was important to them and I also learned a few new things about my fellow classmates. Based on the bibles that were brought by a few of the girls, I realized how important their faith is to them, Also the amount of books or kindle/nooks brought it was surprising. We are all teacher candidates, so reading is a part of our lives, but to see how much people enjoy it and would want to keep their books was fascinating.

The 5 Artifacts that I brought were:
 - My Kindle
 - My iPod
 - A picture of my immediate family
 - A picture of my best friend/cousin and her husband/my friend
 - A picture of my cousins little girl, who is very important to me.
 - I also brought a bone to symbolize my dog who I love. (I brought 6, whoops)

0 comments:

Post a Comment